Technology for Students
Welcome to campus, Jayhawks!
KU IT has partnered with other offices around campus to bring you New2KU: Technology for Students. Make sure you know how to use KU technology as classes begin. Start with So Many Systems! which is an overview of student account systems and other technology available on campus. Then, watch the tutorials linked below for instructions on how to use KU technology.
So Many Systems!
Watch these videos for instructions on how to use KU technology
- Office 365, with a specific focus on OneDrive (online storage) and OneNote (digitial notebook)
- Microsoft Teams / Jayhawk Cloud - an all-in-one collaboration tool to share files, chat, and meet online
- Zoom - video conferencing
- Kaltura - create, edit, and share videos (similar to YouTube)
- Jayhawk GPS - undergraduate advising system
- My KU Portal / DPR - your list of degree requirements
- Enroll & Pay - an overview of the Enroll & Pay system
- Blackboard - online assignments, class discussion boards, etc.