CONNECT TO JAYHAWK WI-FI:
- When on campus, go to your device Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- If necessary, forget the Guest network.
- Select JAYHAWK.
- Enter your KU Online ID (comprised of letters and numbers) in the Username field and your password in the Password field and select Join.
- Select Accept or Trust in the top right corner of the screen, if prompted to accept a certificate.
CONNECT TO KU EMAIL:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Choose Accounts and Passwords. Note: For iOS 10 (older OS): Choose Mail > Accounts.
- Choose Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your primary KU email address (if you are not sure, you can enter your KU Online ID followed by @ku.edu) and enter a nickname for the account.
- Select Next.
- Choose Configure Manually.
- Enter your password and select Next.
- Enter the following information:
- Email: Your KU email address. If you are unsure, you can enter your KU Online ID followed by @ku.edu.
- Server: Enter mail.ku.edu.
- Domain: Enter home
- Username: Enter your KU Online ID
- Password: Enter your Password
- Choose which services you would like to synchronize with your KU account. Mail is the only required option.
BLACKBOARD MOBILE APP:
- Download Blackboard from the App Store.
- Open the Blackboard app and enter University of Kansas as your school’s name.
- Select Web Login.
- Select Login.
- Enter your KU Online ID and Password and select Log In.
The Blackboard mobile app is great for getting announcements and alerts when grades post. To submit assignments, view course reading materials, and complete any other graded work, you will want to use the full website, courseware.ku.edu.
ONEDRIVE MOBILE APP:
As a KU student, you have one terabyte of online storage provided through OneDrive for Business.
- Download Microsoft OneDrive from the App Store.
- Open the OneDrive app and type your primary KU email address.
- Select Sign in to OneDrive for Business on the Choose an Account screen.
- Sign in with your KU Online ID and Password.
Tip: Check out the myCommunity Student Video Series for tutorials at go.ku.edu/2mgKXS.
OTHER MICROSOFT OFFICE APPS:
You can use the full functionality of many other Microsoft Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more on your mobile device. Also, you can download the latest Microsoft Office suite on your computer at no cost through mycommunity.ku.edu.
You have access to Adobe Spark Premium where you can graphics, webpages, and videos. Adobe Spark is available on your iOS device through three separate apps.
- Download Adobe Spark Post, Adobe Spark Page, and/or Adobe Spark Video apps.
- By “Have an Adobe ID or Education account,” select Log in.
- Enter your KU email address.
- Select Sign in with an Enterprise ID.
- If prompted, select Enterprise ID.
- You should be redirected to the KU login page where you can log in as usual with your KU Online ID and password.
Need Tech Help?
The KU IT Customer Service Center can assist with your technology questions.
Lawrence: 785-864-8080 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Walk-in Support at Anschutz Library
Edwards: 913-626-9619 | email@example.com | Walk-in Support at Regents Center Hawks Nest
This information is only for students. Students should not share their KU Online ID & password with anyone. KU IT will never ask for your password.